domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2009

Letter of enquiry

IES BOSC DE LA COMA
12, Toledo
Olot Girona
17800

7 November 2009

Dear Sir or Madam


I am writing this letter to enquire information about the International Trade Course.
Please could you send me datails of this course and information about timetalbe and school caledar. I am specially interested on this course. I am working the restaurant in the afternoon,in the morning I have free time so I think I can do something.

Please could you include details about enrolement fees, and timetable of transport to the city.


Thank you very much

Yours faithfully

Xiaoyu Yu

1 comentario:

  1. TOO MANY MISTAKES ON SPELLINGS!!!!!

    to ASK information

    send me DETAILS of this course
    information about timetABLE
    caleNdar.
    interested IN this course.
    I am working AT the restaurant in the afternoon. HOWEVER, I'M AVAILABEL IN THE MORNINGS

    fees and timetable of transport to the city.

    WHERE IS TASK 3???
    YOU DESERVE A V MARK FOR THIS 1ST MODULE

    ResponderEliminar